Meet Jarrod M. Harrall,DO
Sports Medicine Specialist in Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Jarrod Harrall is a primary care sports medicine specialist. He is board certified in both family medicine and sports medicine. After completing his family medicine residency at the University of Missouri in Kansas City, where he was recognized as Resident of the Year, he pursued a sports medicine fellowship at Virginia Tech.
As a fellowship-trained sports medicine specialist, Dr. Harrall provides a full spectrum of non-operative care for all levels of athletes and the active population. His goal is to maximize performance using non-surgical treatments and technology to help accurately diagnose and treat a variety of conditions and injuries affecting the musculoskeletal system.
In addition to traditional non-operative treatments, Dr. Harrall offers advanced medical techniques for many overuse and chronic injuries, including PRP and stem cell treatment to those who qualify.
- BS: Biomedical Sciences, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
- DO: Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, OK
- Residency: Family Medicine, University of Missouri - Kansas City, Kansas City, MO
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
- Board Certified, American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Sports Medicine, American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Colorado College
- Colorado Springs Sky Sox - AAA Affiliate Milwaukee Brewers
- Medical Consultant United States Olympic Training Center